Sunday, October 01, 2006

Miami - South Beach

My SO and I went to Miami a couple weeks ago, so of course, we had to take a trip to South Beach. The weather was beautiful, the beach was warm with a light breeze, and the water was so soothing! Here's some pictures:


A look at the strip from the beach - this was on the end of South Beach where there was a bit less art-deco style - I loved the white sand, the blue skies and the blue-green water!


A seagull watches the beach-goers


Another seagull people-watching - these seagulls are quite the voyeurs, n'est-ce pas?


My favorite scene from the beach was a random flower someone has stuck into the sand. At first glance, and from pretty far away, it almost seemed to be growing there (which of course makes no sense). Maybe there was a wedding on the beach?

Hmmm...maybe it's time for a change of scenery? I could move to Miami...maybe? No? Ok...hehe. Not right now at least ;)

No comments: