Wednesday, October 18, 2006

Linguine With Shrimp Scampi

Oh Food Network, how do I love thee?

I love weekends that I can wake up late, keep my comfy, cottony PJ's on and sit in front of my couch and watch Food Network and make jewelry. Give me a cup of coffee...maybe a bacon, eg,g and cheese bagel from Bruegger's, and I'm a happy camper. Every once in awhile, I stumble upon a recipe that becomes a staple in my home. This is one of them:






It's Linguine with shrimp scampi, and not only is it delicious and relatively healthy, it's pretty darn easy to make. There aren't a lot of ingrediants to it, so that helps keep things simple, but the food is cooked over medium low heat, which means that things don't really burn all that easily. I first made this meal a couple months ago, and we must have had this half a dozen times already since then. Oh, and it's not too expensive to boot!

Click here for the recipe

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

looks delicious!

Shopaholic D said...

Thanks Candid Cool...it was!

:) D