Monday, September 24, 2007

Happy Coffee...err...Birth Day to Me!

Yes, this is a post about a coffee machine. Why you ask? Well, I haven't had a coffee machine in years...yea, like more than one years...more like 5ish...and even then I had a crappy $10 coffee machine that didn't brew the best coffee. Why is this a big deal, you ask? Well, I have a confession...I'm addicted to coffee. Yes, I'm a coffee addict. If I don't get a cup in the morning, I get the worst headache...I'm sure other coffee fanatics out there know exactly what I mean. Anywho, I've either been drinking instant coffee (not the strongest or tastiest) or spending too much buying Starsucks...I mean...Starbucks in the AM. Well, enter brand spankin beautiful new coffee machine thanks to my honey - a portion of my b-day presents:


Isn't this the cutest mug?


Can you believe I got it on sale at Starbucks? I have to admit...although overpriced, I like not only their coffee but their adorable, little mugs, too. Especially when they're on sale. :)

Happy Coffee Day!

No comments: