Wednesday, October 11, 2006

A Tree or a Home?

I took these pictures in the parking lot next to the tennis courts where I take lessons about once a week. The weather has been great lately - perfect tennis weather. I played yesterday and today - today was much better. Tuesday was almost too hot. I kept looking at the shady spot next to the court, under a large oak tree, and wishing I could just sit down for a couple minutes and sip on some water...er...gatorade is what I had yesterday and today. But, I couldn't look weak in front of my tennis coach! He didn't even seem to notice the heat at all, so I couldn't let it get to me!

On the way out, I noticed this tree (see below). It had cute little berries (at least I think they were berries) in yellows and reds. I guess it's just that time of year where berries replace flowers. Either way, I ask...

A tree?


Or a home?

No comments: